FPGA Design Engineer
Trzin Full Time
As a FPGA Design Engineer, you will be responsible for creating FPGA IP for real-time control of CPU debug interfaces and embedded networks.
- Developing new products
- Creating HW and simulation tests
- Experience in FPGA board design and board bring-up
- Experience in RTL coding and FPGA synthesis
- Experience in lab bring-up and FPGA debug tools
- Experience with electronic hardware design.
- Proficiency in VHDL or Verilog
- C/C++ knowledge a plus
- Team worker
- Active English