Embedded CPU Engineer / MCU Specialist
Trzin Full Time
As an Embedded CPU Engineer, you’ll be responsible for implementing debug and trace capabilities to iSYSTEM products for different CPU architectures, such as ARM Cortex, Infineon TriCore, ST/NXP Power Architecture, Renesas RH850,...
- Implementing debug and trace support for new MCU families
- Integrating new functionality to iSYSTEM integrated development environment winIDEA
- Excellent knowledge of microcontroller architectures
- Excellent knowledge of C++ language
- Good knowledge of embedded design
- Knowledge of Python and analog design a plus
- Active English
- Team worker
Interested? Send us your application.
- Include your CV
- On your first interview, you will be asked questions like this:
Q:Why did the core stop if the debug status register has a value of 0x005A4091 and relevant bit fields are:
- (0): 0-running; 1-stopped
- (6 .. 3) 0-invalid; 1-reset catch; 2-breakpoint; 3-debug halt; 4-instruction step; other-invalid
Send us your application with your CV to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to get in contact with you!